Monday 11 December 2017

When the Cllff Wacker is ready for flight !


Speedy Brit, when you have finished the Cliff Wacker let me know so we can get a slope soaring session in. It is snowing at present here 52 miles from Sheppey and has been all morning so flying is out of the question, but you guys sometimes fly off the Minster cliffs when the wind is Northerly, I prefer Castle Hill when the winds are South Westerly and slightly warmer. Two years ago I refurbished a really badly put together Middlephase 2 glider I got from E-bay thinking a trip to Castle Hill would be on the cards with Broken Wing and Co. So far this has not happened for a few years.




1 comment:

speedy brit said...

Hiya Mike middle phase looks great :) dont wait for me took me two years b4 it came out the box ;) yes strong north eastly today be great fun at the cliff if it wasnt sooo cold and wet ;) cliffwacker looks like a good lil trainer glider has options of flaps too but will see not even built the wing yet