Thursday 4 February 2016

Jan's Challenge To All Club Members

Hi All.
If you were at the club meeting on Monday night (1st Feb) you would have heard my impromptu challenge to all members.  This challenge is open to all club members.  I challenge you to build a fun flying object ie: bird, truck, lawnmower or anything unusual that  you can build and fly at this years Flying Spectacular.  I plan for those taking part to be judged by either 3 members of the public or by the loudest clapping from the crowd.  At the meeting I also said there would be a prize for the winner.  Well with much thanks to someone who wished to remain anonymous, I can now reveal the prize, see the pics with this post.  Well worth winning I would say.
The only rule is you must test fly your flying object before the Flying Spectacular.  We can't have test flights on the day for obvious reasons.
Please let me know if you are taking part.
If no member takes part the prize will go into the raffle.
Good Luck and don't forget this is meant to be for fun.
Jan Bruce. Club Secretary BPMFC

7 comments:

speedy brit said...

Great prize :) Cool plane bita me is it as fast as my jet ? ;) beta get my old friend google on the go see if he can help me with my lack of scratch building... Goodluck everyone :) enjoy and have fun :)

speedy brit said...

Don't seem too be a lotta interest in your comp. Jan! Good gives me a better chance ;) ha ha

Broken Wing said...

Been looking for ideas - I'll try to give you some competition.
Got to think of something with a WoW factor for the crowd...
Brains working...

speedy brit said...

Dam thats blown it i'll never win with master builders on the case :(

Unknown said...

I feel a cunning plan coming on!

tp2fly said...

I've done it once , I'll do it again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

speedy brit said...

Oh my i may as well give up master builders everywhere Jan please buy another plane for the raffle atleast i will stand a chance of winning.. ;)