Thursday 14 January 2016

SLOPE SOARING CONTACT LIST

I now have 7 names who are interested in going slope soaring.
As this is done at short notice - depending on the wind forecast - I usually send out emails advising date time & place. It's usually only for a few hours of fun. 
If you would like to be added onto this list:- 
Let Jan know its OK to pass on your email detail to me from your club renewal form - 
Without your personal consent being given to Jan I can't contact you. Although Jan holds all the details she has to conform with the data protection act so she has to treat me as she would anybody else...
Just a simple email to Jan giving your permission for me to have your email details is all thats needed ( secretarybpmfc@live.co.uk ) or Just phone her.
Come and have some fun & banter for a few hours - it's better than a flight sim!
Regards Peter

9 comments:

Broken Wing said...

Looking good for Thurnham (Detling) on Saturday 23rd. Going for a couple of hours.
Emails already sent out to them who requested to go. Still not to late - you can still phone me if your interested...

Unknown said...

I'll be there, Pete. What sort of time?

Broken Wing said...

Hi Roy.
Please check your in box as I sent you an email Sunday with full details...
If you don't have it phone me on 01795881307 and give your name...
Peter

Broken Wing said...

If your interested meeting at Detling we meet at 12:30 and stay for a couple of hours.
Looks good as we have light wings and a bit of sun as well.
If you have a floater that should go well!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing you there. Roy

Broken Wing said...

Should be at least 5 of us there tomorrow...

Broken Wing said...

Last name added to email contact list on 1/2/16.

Broken Wing said...

Anyone else who wants his / her name added contact me on email. ps.bruce@hotmail.com.

Broken Wing said...

Now got nine in our group...
Anyone else must email me as this post is now getting too old.
My email address is in the above post.